JOB DESCRIPTIONS CONTACT: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
UPDATE IN PROGRESS
(10) Counter Intelligence - Kuwait
( 9 ) Lead Asset Manager - Clarksville, TN - (Scroll down screen to see job description)
( 8 ) Instructor Pilot - Bahrain (Overseas) - (Scroll down screen to see job description) -- (CURRENTLY ON HOLD)
( 7 ) Instructor Pilot/Maintenance Pilot - Jordan (Overseas) - (Scroll down screen to see job description) -- (CURRENTLY ON HOLD)
( 6 ) Quality Control Managaer - West Point, GA - (Scroll down screen to see job description)
( 5 ) Quality Specialist, Supplier - West Point, GA - (Scroll down screen to see job description)
( 4 ) Recruiting Specialist - West Point, GA - (Scroll down screen to see job description)
( 3 ) Executive Assistant Specialist - West Point, GA - (Scroll down screen to see job description)
( 2 ) Accounting Specialist - West Point, GA - (Scroll down screen to see job description)
( 1 ) Planning Specialist - West Point, GA - (Scroll down screen to see job description)
( --) UH-60M Maintenance Technician (short term contract) – Stafford, VA (CURRENTLY ON HOLD)
( -- ) UH-60M Avionics Technician (short term contract) – Stafford, VA (CURRENTLY ON HOLD)
…….This position is contingent upon contract award…….
LONG TERM CONTRACT
Salary to be determined
We are currently submitting resumes for pending DOD contract for Counter Intelligence positions
(1) on site Project Manager; (2) Shift Leads and (20) Non-Supervisory Staff. This will be a 1 year contract with multiple options. These positions must be filled by Mid September. If you are interest please submit your resume in a word document to Paulette Ashe: email@example.com; or contact me directly @ 1-800-231-5510 Ext 114 or Fred Hartwell: firstname.lastname@example.org directly 770-263-0548.
Description / Major Duties:
The Counter Intelligence (CI) Agent is able to operate as part of an Army modular component to a Joint Task Force organization and conduct operations in a joint/combined operational environment. Supervises and conducts investigations, collections and operations to detect, identify, counter, exploit and neutralize adversarial, Foreign Intelligence Service and Terrorist (AFIST) threats to Army and Department of Defense (DoD) Equities. Utilizes appropriate reporting and communications equipment. Duties outside this scope are authorized only with approval of HQDA, DCS, G-2.
Duties for MOS 35L at each skill level are:
MOSC 35L2O. Plans and conducts CI investigations of national security crimes. Conduct liaison and operational coordination with foreign, and U.S. law enforcement, security, and intelligence agencies. Apply fundamentals of military and civil law. Detects, identifies, counters, exploits and neutralizes AFIST threats to Army and DoD equities. Conduct CI collection activities and source operations to include overt collection, surveillance and non-technical operations. Provides support for CI analytical products, to include preparation of CI reports, estimates, threat assessments and vulnerability assessments.
MOSC 35L3O. Performs duties shown in preceding skill level and provides guidance to subordinate Soldiers. Supervise, plans and conducts CI operations, to include: analyzing, selecting, exploiting, and neutralizing CI targets. Supervises and plans CI services and support. Plans and conducts counterespionage operations and investigations. Plans and conducts collection activities and CI source operations. Writes, edits, and disseminates CI products and reports. Conduct CI threat analysis.
MOSC 35L4O. Performs duties shown in preceding skill levels and provides guidance to subordinate Soldiers. Manages and supervises all CI activities. Manages and supervises collection activities and source operations. Manages and supervises CI investigative functions, to include operational and case control reviews. Supervises and directs special investigative and collection techniques. Reviews CI related reports and plans. Perform CI Coordination Authority (CICA) and S/G/J/C-2X staff management for all subordinate CI elements, to provide technical control and oversight.
Other Requirements for MOS 35L:
· Normal color vision.
· The Soldier must meet TOP SECRET (TS) Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) access eligibility requirements to be awarded this MOS. For clearance requirements to attend training, refer to the Army Training Requirements and Resources System (ATRRS).
· Demonstrates clear enunciation and comprehension of English and good Standard English grammar skills.
· Never been a member of the U.S. Peace Corps, except as specified in AR 614-200, (para 3-2).
· MOS closed for reclassification at SFC, MSG and SGM, except for those Soldiers within CMF 35.
· No information in military personnel, Provost Marshal, intelligence, or medical records which would prevent the granting of a security eligibility under AR 380-67 (para 3.401.a).
· No record of conviction by court-martial.
· No record of conviction by a civil court for any offense other than minor traffic violations.
· This MOS accepts Soldiers reclassifying from all Army MOS's. There is no dedicated/preferred feeder MOS. All applications must be interviewed by CI personnel and fully processed in.
· The Soldier must be a U.S. citizen. Members of immediate family (see 15b) must also be U.S. citizens. Soldier and immediate family can be naturalized citizens. If naturalized, there is no minimum residency requirement.
· Soldier and spouse must not have immediate family members who reside in a country within whose boundaries physical or mental coercion is known to be common practice, either against—
o Persons accused of or acting in the interest of the U.S. or
o The relatives of such persons to whom they may reasonably be considered to be bound by ties of affection, kinship, or obligation. Immediate family for both Soldier and spouse will include both blood and step-: parents, spouse, children, sisters, brothers, any other living blood relative, or a person in loco parentis per AR 600-8-10.
· Have neither commercial nor vested interest in a country within whose boundaries physical or mental coercion is known to be a common practice against persons acting in the interest of the U.S. This requirement applies to the Soldier's spouse as well.
· A minimum age of 21 or above for accreditation as CI Agent.
· Meet selection criteria and classification and assignment restrictions contained in AR 601-210 and AR 614-200.
Meet career management and development criteria contained in AR 614-200 and DA Pam 352-4.
· Formal training (completion of CI Special Agents Course conducted under the auspices of U.S. Army Intelligence Center) mandatory.
· Satisfactorily complete a 1 year probation period after CI training.
· Be advised that due to the nature of training and assignments, temporary restrictions may be placed on foreign travel both during and after the term of service.
· MOS closed for reclassification to Soldiers who have been deemed permanently non-deployable in accordance with AR 614-30, AR 40-501, AR 220-1 and AR 600-8-101. Soldiers must meet the minimum criteria for retain ability stated in AR 600-60, paragraph 4-2(b) and be fully deployable to all locations and echelons.
· ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE MOS 35L,20, 30, 40 Levels and must be shown on resume
Salary $24 per hour
You will provide on-site material management sufficient to conduct routine business efficiently and effectively.
- Lead asset manager for multiple aircraft platforms
- Focal for systems questions/issues/concerns
- Monitor and track spares and repairs.
- Develop, integrate and routinely run reports/metrics/charts in relation to spares/repairs.
- Exhibit Project Management skills.
- Analyze data and investigate/resolve complex issues.
- Manage spreadsheets in Microsoft Excel
- Effectively utilize V-Look Up and Pivot Tables.
- Travel, if required, in support of customer and company requirements.
- Document policies and procedures as required.
- Prepare or update presentations using Microsoft PowerPoint and Word
- Coordinate and lead meetings with peers, management, suppliers and customers
- Develop and maintain relationships with peers, suppliers and customers
- Ability to support a demanding customer in a fast paced environment
- Support the Demand Forecaster by creating ad-hoc reports and presentations
This position offers a competitive hourly compensation of $24/hr along with a comprehensive benefits plan.
- College Degree is a plus!
- 2+ year's related experience
- Must be able to obtain Secret clearance (Required)
- Excellent organization and written/verbal communication skills
- Must have strong analytical skills
- Must have ULLS-A Experience
- Understand how to read and interpret technical publications and diagrams
- PC proficiency
- Excel - Will be creating new spreadsheets
- Power Point - Need very good understanding of this program to create new presentations or just update the current presentations
(CURRENTLY ON HOLD)
OVERSEAS - BAHRAIN
Seeking a qualified UH-60M Instructor Pilot to work a 2 years contract overseas in Bahrain. If you are interest please send resume to: email@example.com; or Paulette directly @ 1-800-231-5510 Ext 114. or contract Fred Hartwell directly @ 770-263-0548.
UH-60M (M Model REQUIRED)
· Housing/Transportation $3,000.00 per month non taxable
· Salary 185K
· Travel Allowance: Up to $3000.00 per roundtrip R&R airfare
· 1st Year Completion Bonus $5,000.00
2nd Year Completion Bonus $10,000.00
Work week will consist of five (5) days per week eight (8) hours per day.
Will be eligible for up to five (5) sick days and twenty one (21) days of vacation taken as up to three (3) separate seven (7) day trips.
Travel time is included in your vacation time.
Will also be eligible for no less then thirteen (13) Bahraini Holidays. Holidays may be combined with vacation travel as needed.
(CURRENTLY ON HOLD)
INSTRUCTOR PILOT – MAINTENANCE TEST PILOT
OVERSEAS - JORDAN
Instructor Pilot (IP)
Maintenance Test Pilot (MTP)
UH-60 Alpha/Charlie model
Housing $3000.00 per month
Bonus $10,000.00 on completion of contract
QUALITY CONTROL MANAGER
WEST POINT, GEORGIA
SALARY 75K - 85K
: phone (770-263-0548)
· Follow all safety rules and PPE requirements
o Knowledge of safety equipment in order to know what to wear during certain tasks to prevent safety issues
· Manage all aspects of Quality Control organization including process QC, process inspection, supplier QC and OEM activities
· As a Quality Team Member help prevent OEM down time due to repair or exchange of parts
· Understand the OEM assembly process related to company modules
· Understanding of module function ( Chassis, Cockpit, FEM, Bumper )
· Practice 5S in the assigned work area. Keep the work stations, tools and gauges clean and organized
· Following all work orders and instruction given by Management
· Continuous application of education material
· Must provide daily written reports to the Company Quality Team as requested by Management
· Participate as a part of the Quality Team; Teamwork is essential
· Participate (at times lead) in cross functional teams for various
· Analyze and review data for KMMG quality claims to include creating reports, etc.
· Analyze and review data for KMMG Chargeback claims (downtime, kick-out, rework, etc..) to include creating reports, invoices and accounting documents
· Analyze and review data for KMMG Company inline downtime claims to include creating reports, invoices and accounting documents.
· Analyze and review data for CKD defect parts claim to include creating reports, register to ERP system, and accounting documents.
· Coordinate with company departments on root cause and corrective action as it relates to KMMG supplier scorecard (PPM, downtime, responsiveness).
· Create and review reports weekly and / or monthly for : a) defect analysis report – receiving, process, OEM PPM, b) CS1000 report C) Bumper defect analysis
an atmosphere to promote continuous improvement
Write and maintain up to date job descriptions for quality department
· Minimum 4 year technical degree required
· 3-5 years automotive assembly experience, preferably Module assembly experience
· Quality Control management experience
· Good verbal and written communications skills
· Ability to lead large teams of various levels of quality team members
· Able to represent company in professional manner
· Previous automotive tool usage experience preferred (recreational or professional)
· Previous training in problems solving preferred (Root cause, 5& etc)
· Experience in modern Quality Principles and Applications
· ASQ certification a plus
Quality Specialist, Supplier, (LP Supplier)
West Point, Georgia
SALARY 40K - 50K
Seeking qualified Quality Specialist, Supplier, (LP Supplier) to join job their operations in West Point, GA, if you are interest send resume in a word document to: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can contact us directly Paulette 1-800-231-5510 ext 114 or Fred Hartwell 770-263-0548.
• Provide management support of the Supplier QC Process activities as follows
• Develop, implement and manage Supplier quality control program for LP (local) suppliers
• Investigation of Suppliers Quality issue systemically (process check, confirmation, verification of Improvement)
• Plan and initiate Supplier development initiatives for Supplier Quality improvement
• Audit with Supplier Quality in Supplier Production Quality Process
• Knowledge of drawing / inspection elements when an EO (Change Order) and parts change occurs
• Knowledge of parts (Korea, Local, Asia) & Production system
• Manage / address Nonconforming parts & Module
• Approve re-work or deviation for parts, check fixture maintenance / Modules
• Implement corrective actions with Supplier and in process daily base if necessary
• Approval of Supplier ISIR documentation for parts / 4M change/Fit and function test in process if it is necessary
• Incoming part / In line process audit / Inspection
• Oversee part traceability
• Part and process inspection
• Maintain inspection manual / Update Parts Inspection standard
• Check fixture approval and calibration
• Maintain and update Supplier quality changes
• Create inspection agreement / standard contracts with Supplier and Customer
• Approve and analyze all lab test results/ Plan and analyze Parts durability tests
• Plan and analyze Parts durability tests
• Participate as a part of the Quality Team; Teamwork is essential
• Use QIAS & SAP system to related with all Total Quality system
• Report Quality management data
• 4 year technical degree or 3 years related experience
• Some college with a minimum 5 years related experience
• 3 – 4 years automotive industry supplier quality control/engineering experience
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Experienced in aspects of ISO/TS 16949 Quality Management System
• Previous training in problem solving preferred (Root cause, 5Y etc)
· Advanced knowledge in computer software for Windows
West Point Georgia
SALARY 40K- 45K
email@example.com; or contact me directly 1-800-231-5510 Ext 114.
Coordinates all recruiting activities for the company.
Work closely with the department managers and supervisor regarding the specific skills necessary for openings.
Runs advertisements as necessary for open positions.
Monitors the Company Hiring Plan and recruits for positions according to timeline.
Works with National and Local Recruiters on key positions.
Schedules interviews for all employment candidates.
Conducts applicant interviews.
Completes Accounting documentation for applicant’s expenses relating to interviews.
Contacts career offices at local colleges to coordinate recruiting activities and job fairs.
Posts job openings at the local Employment Service Office.
Schedules pre-employment testing and drug screens.
Handles all pre-employment background checks.
Performs employment reference checks on all potential hires.
Prepares new employee notifications for department managers and supervisors.
Assist with relocation issues for all new employees, including coordination of moving van companies.
Assists new employees with relocation reimbursements.
Manages the applicant tracking.
Monitor the 90 day Probationary Period for all emplo0yees and send out notifications to Managers and Supervisors.
Schedules and conducts New Hire Orientation, assisting all new Team Members wi9th completing all paperwork.
Answers insurance questions when necessary.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· BA/BS Degree in Business Administration/Human Resources or related degree, plus 2 years related experience; OR some college course work plus 3 years experience working in HR
Generalist capacity; OR High School Diploma or equivalent plus 5 years progressive experience in a Human Resources Generalist role
HR experience in the manufacturing industry preferred.
PHR Certification preferred.
· Experience in conducting interviews preferred
· Excellent organizational and communication skills
Executive Assistant Specialist
West Point, GA
Salary 40K – 45K
Seeking qualified Executive Assistant Specialist to fill a position in West Point, GA, if you are interest contact Fred Hartwell at 1-770-263-0548 or e-mail :
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Administrative Assistance
o Process Expense Reports for President, HR Coordinator, HOD HR
o Other duties as requested
o Assist with Visa/I9 issues
o Assist with housing, school, car, etc
o Administer ESL Program
o Coordinate with legal on immigration
o Prepare monthly payroll
o Assist all departments with translation
o Coordinate transitions with HQ
o Administer cell phone policy
o Track all desk phone assignments
o Maintain contact list
o Operate as company magazine reporter
o Prepare bi-weekly company-GA newsletter
o Coordinate all Korea based training
o Assist with all GA events o
o Administer business card policy
o Act as Travel Coordinator for Facility
o Maintain Office seating charts
• VIP Support
o Coordinate and Communicate schedules
o Prepare snacks, drinks, gifts, etc.
• BS in Business Administration or related
• 2 - 4 years administrative experience
• Excellent MS Office skills (Excel, Word, Power Point)
• Immigration/accounting/travel experience is a plus
• English/Korean bilingual
Seeking Accounting Specialist to fill a position in West Point, GA, if you are interest I can be reached at 1-800-231-5510 Ext 114 or e-mail
West Point, Georgia
SALARY 38K - 40K
Approve selling and administrative, accounts receivable, and accounts payable transactions
Assist in creating departmental budgets and monitoring each departments’ budget status
Preparation of various reports related to expense, accounts receivable, and accounts payable
Aid auditors in preparation of quarterly audit
Maintain data integrity and accuracy and use data to identify problems
Plan, organize and prioritize multiple tasks within a defined time period
Preparation of accounts receivable and accounts payable summaries
All other duties as assigned
Bachelor's degree in accounting preferred (or equivalent)
Excellent English communication skills (oral & written)
0-3 years accounting experience in manufacturing (prefer in automotive)
Advance knowledge in computer software for windows (SAP, ERP, AS400 MS Office)
Strong analytical, problem solving abilities
Korean - Billingual
West Point, GA
Salary 40K - 45K
; or contact
directly 1-800-231-5510 Ext 114.
· Researches and analyzes data pertaining to Human Resources & employee Relations
· Administers policies & procedures pertaining to employee relations
· Make HR statistics report for functional area [Manpower, Labor cost, employee population related data etc]
· Analyzes financial & operational information for an organization as it relates to human
· HR system improvement [HR related policies and procedures-evaluation, promotion etc] under supervision
· HQ related report elaboration
· Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Economy, Employee Relations or Law
· English/Korean bilingual
· MS Office [Excel, Power Point, Word etc]
· SAP experience is a Plus
· Logical thinking [Ability to reason]