Ft Lewis, Washington
· Verifying materials against receiving documents.
· Noting and reporting discrepancies and obvious damages.
· Examining material delivered to production departments to verify if type specified.
· Inventorying stored material.
· Removing material from storage and preparing it for shipment.
· Receiving unserviceable material and issuing serviceable components to customers.
· May compile reports of quantity and type of material on hand.
· May operate hand or power tools and forklift to perform warehousing duties.
· Must be able to operate, input and retrieve data from automated supply records keeping system.
· High School Graduate or Equivalent is required.
· Four years of warehouse or material handling experience in a repair support environment, preferably in aviation is highly desirable.
· Formal training in material support operations, shipping, receiving, packaging and material handling is preferred (documentation of such training is desired). Familiarity with Army logistics and management of Government property is highly desirable.
· Knowledge of computerized inventory control systems and ability to operate related hardware/software is desired.
· Ability to obtain a SECRET security clearance is mandatory.
· Physical qualification includes physical coordination, color and night vision, depth perception, auditory acuity, and clarity of speech.
· Physical qualifications must be able to lift over 50 lbs. on a daily basis.
Part-Time 20 hrs. with possibility to become permanent position.
Salary $24 per/hr.
How to ApplySend resumes in a word document to: email@example.com; or contact 1-800-231-5510 Ext. 114, 203-775-6840 Ext 114 or: firstname.lastname@example.org; or contact Fred directly 603-729-0898
6574 total views, 2 today